Conversation in English is Easy
Percakapan bahasa inggris menjadi sangat mudah dan menyenangkan dengan dua “Key Word” Pengucapan dan Membaca, dua kata kunci ini berkaitan dengan 3D (Diucap, Didengar, Ditirukan). Marilah dicoba :
Asking for name:
• What’s your name? answer “Full Name”. (example: My name is… or My name’s…)
• What should I call you? answer “Nick Name”
There are three parf of nick name (call me…., please call me…., you can call me…., just call me…)
Asking for occupation (Pekerjaan):
• What’s your occupation? (example: I’m a doctor)
• What do you do? (I work as an accountant)
• Where do you work? (I work at Gunadarma of University)
• Are you with…..? (yes, I’m with Gunadarma of University)
• What company are you with? (I’m with Gunadarma of University))
• What are you? (example: I’m a doctor)
Asking for nationality and country:
• What’s your nationality?
• Where do you come from?
• Where she/he from?
• Where does she/he come from?
• Where are you from?
Asking for phone number:
• What’s your number/ phone number? (example: The number is….)
• Can I have your number/ phone number? (it’s 088888999)
• Could you tell me your phone number? (My phone number is….)
Asking for address:
• What’s your address? (example: it’s….)
• Where do you live? (I live in Jakarta, I live on Jalan Margonda Raya, I live at Jalan Margonda Raya No 1, Depok)
In nama kota, on nama jalan, dan at alamat lengkap
Asking for time:
• What time is it? (example: it’s ten fifteen)
• Do you have the time?
• Can you tell me the time, please?
In = mounth
On = date
At = time
Asking for the date:
• What’s the date today? (example: it’s on 20th August)
• What date is it?
Asking about someone’s daily activities:
• What keeps you busy?
• What do you do in your free time?
Asking about someone’s likes and dislike:
• What do you like doing in your free time?
• What do you enjoy doing?
• How often do you watch movie?